Monday, June 15, 2009

"Super Taco Buffet": Cross Your Fingers


I'd like to ask anyone if you can nominate a building in Lafayette that has been home to so many different buffet restaurants. Super Taco Buffet will soon open in this building on Johnston at Rena (next to Don's Seafood Hut). The last business in the building was El Dorado Taco Buffet. I was once dragged there by a friend... and let's just say I'm not surprised that they weren't able to make it. Here's to hoping Super Taco Buffet can find that mexican buffet magic that so many others have found so elusive.

2 comments:

  1. Raise your hand (and a flag) if you miss Pancho's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancho's just reopened in New Orleans as a "Super Pancho's Buffet," a flagship for a new concept restaurant they're rolling out. I can't remember where I read it, but Pancho's apparently wants to reopen in the Louisiana markets that it left (Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and I believe Lake Charles.)

    ReplyDelete